Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 673 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 70.768 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 78% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 257,985 (€3,645) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)