Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.548 DOP / PLN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 130,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 123,856 (7,966 zł) in Toruń.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 3 hours ago)