Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 748 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.560 DOP / JPY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 372,536 (¥665,546) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 159,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 6 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 6 hours ago)