Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.562 DOP / ALL
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 160,814 (285,892 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 149,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)