Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.786 DOP / INR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 40% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 144,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 85,916 (₨109,323) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)