Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.788 DOP / BTN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 12% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 161,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 141,311 (179,248 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨24 (about 2 hours ago)