Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 40.300 DOP / NZD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 315,059 (NZ$7,818) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 154,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)