Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.406 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 95% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 296,090 (€4,266) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 152,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston costs J$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 10 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)