Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.042 DOP / TWD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 75% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 253,793 (124,278 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)