Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.162 DOP / PEN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 140,772 (S/. 8,710) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 137,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 5 hours ago)