Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 35.487 DOP / BGN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 151,350 (4,265 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)