Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.340 DOP / TRY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 138,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 74,483 (10,148TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)