Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.268 DOP / MYR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 158,767 (RM11,128) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 137,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 3 hours ago)