Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.677 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 196,907 (€2,826) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 139,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)