Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 872 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05372 DOP / KRW
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 319,730 (₩5,951,852) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 165,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)