Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.930 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 156,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 137,008 (R$ 12,535) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston costs J$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 10 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)