Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 894 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01681 DOP / COP
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 138,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 114,523 (COL$6,811,995) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 5 hours ago)