Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,271 prices entered by 498 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07563 DOP / CLP
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 187,006 (CH$2,472,558) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 153,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)