Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 68.981 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 194,665 (€2,822) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 131,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)