Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.231 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 249,490 (€3,604) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 133,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)