Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020.
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 155,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 136,989 in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)