Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 677 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.717 DOP / ARS *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 147,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 79,311 (ARS $110,586) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)