Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.721 DOP / ARS *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 140,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 82,365 (ARS $114,188) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)