Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.658 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 84% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 291,795 (€4,189) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 159,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)