Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.303 DOP / USD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 158% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 368,519 ($6,321) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 143,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)