Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.830 DOP / PLN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 143,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 134,491 (8,496 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)