Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.789 DOP / ZAR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is about the same as in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 132,542 (R 34,978) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 130,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)