Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.285 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 166,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 137,563 (R$ 12,190) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São Paulo costs R$ 31 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.15 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 43 (about 3 hours ago)