Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.658 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 252,377 (€3,623) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 151,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)