Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.714 DOP / ARS *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 146,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 79,226 (ARS $110,932) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 3 hours ago)