Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.250 DOP / USD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 162,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 160,457 ($2,755) in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)