Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.903 DOP / CNY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 4% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 152,044 (17,078元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 146,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kingston costs J$350 (about 2 hours ago)