Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.183 DOP / HRK
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 147,991 (16,115 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 128,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)