Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.895 DOP / MXN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 158,384 (Mex$ 54,702) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 157,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)