Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.250 DOP / USD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 278,232 ($4,776) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 150,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)