Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 837 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 70.698 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 144,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 127,761 (€1,807) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Munich costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Albacete costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moncton costs C$4.27 (about 2 hours ago)