Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 70.142 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 113,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 101,005 (€1,440) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)