Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.406 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 16% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 148,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 125,040 (€1,802) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (43 minutes ago)