Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.560 DOP / PGK
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 86% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 263,969 (15,940 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 142,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)