Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.926 DOP / HTG
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 67% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 246,779 (266,532 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 148,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hua Hin costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)