Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01441 DOP / KHR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 186,480 (12,944,192 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 150,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kraków costs 4.42 zł (about 3 hours ago)