Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.296 DOP / USD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 262,044 ($4,495) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 139,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)