Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 40.466 DOP / NZD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 263,165 (NZ$6,503) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 154,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)