Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.406 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 261,702 (€3,771) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 143,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)