Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.280 DOP / USD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 234,820 ($4,029) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)