Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.857 DOP / CNY
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 11% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 182,460 (20,601元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 165,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)