Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 626 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 44.835 DOP / CAD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 228,355 (C$5,093) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 138,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 3 hours ago)