Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.529 DOP / KES
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 188,320 (Shilling355,981) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 162,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)