Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.789 DOP / INR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 164,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 139,348 (₨176,588) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)