Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.895 DOP / MXN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 149,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 117,778 (Mex$ 40,677) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨24 (about 2 hours ago)