Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.775 DOP / MZN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 155,764 (201,074 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 142,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 282TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)